Oct 4, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
US Presswire photo
The Rangers try to close out the series today in St. Petersburg.
This could prove to be quite a significant day across the baseball landscape. Games from all four division series are scheduled to be played, and three of those series could be wrapped up by day's end. (Only the Phillies and Cardinals are guaranteed to be playing tomorrow.)
So the pressure's on the three clubs facing elimination, beginning this afternoon with the Rays, who suffered a demoralizing 4-3 loss to the Rangers yesterday when starter David Price was pulled in the top of the seventh and Tampa Bay's bullpen imploded.
Rookie Jeremy Hellickson (13-10 with a 2.95 ERA in 29 starts) takes the mound for the Rays in his postseason debut. He'll be opposed by left-hander Matt Harrison, who appeared out of the bullpen in Game 1 but went 14-9 with a 3.43 ERA in 30 starts this year…
AL DIVISION SERIES – GAME 4
TEXAS RANGERS at TAMPA BAY RAYS
Where: Tropicana Field
Gametime: 2:07 p.m.
Radio: WSPZ (570 AM), XM 181
2B Ian Kinsler
SS Elvis Andrus
CF Josh Hamilton
DH Michael Young
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats