Oct 5, 2011, 1:30 AM EST
US Presswire photo
Arizona needs Josh Collmenter to come up big tonight at Chase Field.
The Brewers seized control of this series while inside the comforts of Miller Park, where they posted baseball's best home record this season. Now, can they continue that domination on the road, where they sported a sub-.500 record?
Milwaukee does have veteran Shaun Marcum on the hill tonight, up against rookie Josh Collmenter. Collmenter, though, was one of baseball's biggest surprises in 2011, coming out of nowhere to win 10 games and post a 3.38 ERA for the Diamondbacks.
As was the case in Wisconsin over the weekend, the roof at Chase Field will be closed tonight. Why? Because there are high winds and the threat of a haboob in Phoenix this evening. Look it up…
NL DIVISION SERIES – GAME 3
MILWAUKEE BREWERS at ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS
Where: Chase Field
Gametime: 9:37 p.m.
Radio: WSPZ (570 AM), XM 188
RF Corey Hart
CF Nyjer Morgan
LF Ryan Braun
1B Prince Fielder
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires
- Trio of pitching greats on new Hall of Fame ballot
- Who is the Nats' best player at his position?
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: Wilmer Difo
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox