Oct 21, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
General manager Mike Rizzo was kind enough to sit down this week for a lengthy interview at Nationals Park and answer questions on all sorts of topics facing the organization as the offseason begins.
You may already have read my article off the interview, in which I focused on Rizzo’s take on the Nationals’ situation at first base entering 2012. The rest of the article includes snippets of other subjects we discussed, from Davey Johnson’s status to a possible contract extension for Ryan Zimmerman to Bryce Harper’s tweets in support of the Yankees earlier this month.
Here, though, is the entire interview on camera, superbly produced and edited by the good folks at Comcast SportsNet and CSNwashington.com. Hope you enjoy it…
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals roster review: Tanner Roark
- Span will return to Nats, LaRoche & Soriano won't
- Trio of Nationals players become free agents
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 in Series Game 7
- Nationals roster review: Gio Gonzalez
- Giants, Royals battle in Game 7 for 2014 World Series title
- Nationals roster review: Doug Fister
- Royals hammer Peavy, Giants to force Game 7
- Giants can clinch 3rd World Series in 5 years in Game 6 at KC
- Ohlendorf taken off Nats' roster, becomes free agent