Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
The Hot Stove League is officially underway — free agents were allowed to begin negotiating with all clubs at 12:01 a.m. today — and there’s no shortage of topics to discuss about the Nationals.
Chase Hughes and I delved into a bunch of topics this afternoon on our latest live edition of Beltway Baseball. We talked about Davey Johnson’s return to the dugout in 2012, Bryce Harper’s dominance in the Arizona Fall League and take a look at some potential free agent targets of the Nats this winter. And, as always, we answered your questions.
If you missed the show live, no worries. Here’s the full episode for your viewing pleasure.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Matt Harvey expected to make much-awaited return against Nats
- Ankiel starts new chapter as life skills coordinator
- Ian Desmond discusses team expectations and future with Nats
- Eventful BP for Harper, update on Werth in Tuesday's workout
- Desmond, Rendon like what they see from Zimmerman at 1B
- Scherzer to start exhibition opener vs. Mets
- Bryce Harper does a pretty epic videobomb on Anthony Rendon
- ESPN throws shade on Nats' jerseys, calling them among worst in MLB
- On the cusp of majors, Taylor bides his time
- Mets pitcher really, really does not like defensive shifts