Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
The Hot Stove League is officially underway — free agents were allowed to begin negotiating with all clubs at 12:01 a.m. today — and there’s no shortage of topics to discuss about the Nationals.
Chase Hughes and I delved into a bunch of topics this afternoon on our latest live edition of Beltway Baseball. We talked about Davey Johnson’s return to the dugout in 2012, Bryce Harper’s dominance in the Arizona Fall League and take a look at some potential free agent targets of the Nats this winter. And, as always, we answered your questions.
If you missed the show live, no worries. Here’s the full episode for your viewing pleasure.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Span likely out for season after latest injury
- Nats banged up in 4-2 victory over Padres, win third straight series
- Updated: Taylor leaves Nats-Padres game after colliding with wall
- Updated: Escobar leaves Nats-Padres game with injury
- Span sits to rest sore back; other Nats injury notes
- Nats aim for 3rd straight series win against Padres
- Around the NL East: Will the Mets ever lose again?
- Double play on 3-0 pitch kills Nationals' rally
- Gonzalez turns in uneven outing, drops third straight
- Furious rally falls short as Nationals lose to Padres 6-5