Nov 11, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
Updated at 1:51 p.m.
The website for the Venezuelan newspaper Ultimas Noticias reported a 2002 Toyota Terios SUV was found in a remote area of Bejuma, the same village where yesterday another SUV believed to have been used in Ramos' kidnapping was discovered.
The report also states that about 300 members of various Venezuelan brigades have been commissioned to comb the mountainous area of Carabobo, the state in which Ramos lives and the vehicles were found.
This latest discovery comes as authorities say they are making progress toward locating Ramos, who was abducted outside his homeRead more »
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper on potential for $400M contract: 'Don't sell me short'
- Nationals to give out Bryce Harper Chia Pets in 2016
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Is Gott ready for a late-innings role?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Shawn Kelley adds needed depth to bullpen
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Kansas City Royals
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Will Michael Taylor become an everyday outfielder?
- Dusty Baker on Nationals: "Why not now, and why not me?"
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Tanner Roark bounce back as a starter?
- Craig Stammen signs minor league deal with Cleveland