Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
It’s been a while since our last episode of Beltway Baseball Live, so there wasn’t shortage of material this afternoon when Chase Hughes joined me to discuss the Nationals’ offseason to date. We also were joined by a special guest: Amanda Comak of the Washington Times.
Topics on the table today include:d The Nationals’ failed attempt to sign Mark Buehrle and what they might do now to bolster their rotation, the possibility of Jayson Werth moving to center field and opening up right field for Bryce Harper and the club’s decisions Monday night at the non-tender deadline.
And as always, we fielded your questions on the Nats. Thanks to everyone who sent in submissions. Enjoy the show!
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists