Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
It’s been a while since our last episode of Beltway Baseball Live, so there wasn’t shortage of material this afternoon when Chase Hughes joined me to discuss the Nationals’ offseason to date. We also were joined by a special guest: Amanda Comak of the Washington Times.
Topics on the table today include:d The Nationals’ failed attempt to sign Mark Buehrle and what they might do now to bolster their rotation, the possibility of Jayson Werth moving to center field and opening up right field for Bryce Harper and the club’s decisions Monday night at the non-tender deadline.
And as always, we fielded your questions on the Nats. Thanks to everyone who sent in submissions. Enjoy the show!
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals roster preview: Jose Lobaton
- 2015 outlook: Kansas City Royals
- Werth pleads guilty to reckless driving, will serve jail time
- Williams to host Super Bowl party with Mark Wahlberg & Michael Bay
- Report: Rafael Soriano in talks with AL East club
- Marlins introduce Ichiro in Japan: 'His body says he’s 30 or less'
- Nats roster preview: Wilson Ramos
- Phillies adjust front office as Gillick becomes full-time team president
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros
- Nats sign veteran Janssen to bolster bullpen