Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
It’s been a while since our last episode of Beltway Baseball Live, so there wasn’t shortage of material this afternoon when Chase Hughes joined me to discuss the Nationals’ offseason to date. We also were joined by a special guest: Amanda Comak of the Washington Times.
Topics on the table today include:d The Nationals’ failed attempt to sign Mark Buehrle and what they might do now to bolster their rotation, the possibility of Jayson Werth moving to center field and opening up right field for Bryce Harper and the club’s decisions Monday night at the non-tender deadline.
And as always, we fielded your questions on the Nats. Thanks to everyone who sent in submissions. Enjoy the show!
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Sporting News names Mets pitcher NL Rookie of the Year
- Palm Beach approves funding for Nats spring complex
- Williams named top NL manager by peers
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche
- Marlins' McGehee wins NL Comeback Player of the Year
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason