Jan 12, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
US Presswire file photo
I’m out of town on vacation until Jan. 16, but that doesn’t mean this site has to go silent. Please use this thread to discuss any news of the day or other topics you wish to bring up with each other.
Also, you may have noticed a change to the commenting format. Google’s Blogger platform (which I use to maintain this site) instituted an unannounced change yesterday to all of its blogs worldwide, allowing for “threaded” comments (in which you can directly respond to one comment instead of just posting something new at the very end of each post). Google claims it had been receiving overwhelming requests to make this change, though personally I prefer the old format (and I get the sense most of you do, too).
I’m still trying to figure out if it’s possible to disable the threading function and revert the comments to the old format, but that may not happen until I return from vacation next week. I’m also trying to figure out why timestamps on comments are suddenly three hours off; as best as I can tell, all blog functions are still set to Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks for your patience and understanding through all this.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Gio Gonzalez pulled from Nats' win with left shoulder tightness
- LaRoche's walk-off hit saves Nationals from sweep vs. Angels
- Former Senators pitcher Connie Marrero passes away
- Injury updates on Zimmerman and Hairston
- Baseball in the District: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980 talks Nats
- Gio, Nationals try to avoid getting swept by Angels
- Nationals Stock Watch: Harper has rough week
- How secure is struggling Jordan's rotation spot?
- Pujols gets 500th, Nats fall to Angels
- Pujols launches 500th homer at Nationals' expense