Feb 16, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
The big day has nearly arrived. Several players have already begun arriving in Viera for the start of spring training, and all pitchers and catchers will report by Sunday. So will all the beat writers, including yours truly.
But before packing my bags and getting things in order back here at home, I joined CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak for a special, super-sized, spring training preview edition of Beltway Baseball. We touched on just about everything you could want to know about the Nationals heading into camp, from the state of the rotation to the state of the lineup to the state of Bryce Harper’s attempt to make the Opening Day roster.
Enjoy the show, and enjoy the final countdown to baseball season!
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats
- Bryce Harper does not know how to pronounce 'meme'