Feb 17, 2012, 8:18 PM EDT
As the start of spring training arrives this weekend, we’ll begin to have more and more coverage here and elsewhere of the Nationals. That includes blog posts on Nats Insider and CSNwashington.com, video segments on both sites (such as the above one in which I join CSN’s Kelli Johnson to discuss some of the biggest storylines of the spring) and my return to the radio on a regular basis.
I’m happy to report I’ll once again be serving as ESPN-980’s “Nats Insider” for the upcoming season, a gig that includes seven weekly on-air appearances across the station’s catalog of shows.
First up this afternoon: The Sports Reporters with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin. I’ll be chatting with them at 5:45 p.m., so be sure to tune in either at 980 AM, 92.7 FM, 94.3 FM or online at ESPN980.com.
If you want to keep tabs on my daily radio appearances, I’ve got the updated 2012 schedule posted on the left rail of this site. Times and appearances, as always, are subject to change.
NL EAST STANDINGS
SAT: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SUN: Phillies at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Orioles at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
THU: Mets at Nats, 12:35 p.m.
FRI: Nats at Braves 7:35 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Hard-hit balls equal hard-luck loss for Nationals
- Fister, Nationals hard-luck losers in pitchers duel
- Asdrubal Cabrera joins Nats after trade, starts at second base
- Nationals send slumping Barrett to AAA
- Asdrubal Cabrera makes his debut
- Nats activate Asdrubal Cabrera, option Aaron Barrett
- MLB Power Rankings: Deadline shakeup in the AL
- Nationals bullpen in surprising rut
- Gio Gonzalez stumbles again in Nats' 10-4 loss to Phillies
- Pitchers' duel becomes battle of bullpens in Nationals 10-4 loss