Feb 17, 2012, 8:18 PM EDT
As the start of spring training arrives this weekend, we’ll begin to have more and more coverage here and elsewhere of the Nationals. That includes blog posts on Nats Insider and CSNwashington.com, video segments on both sites (such as the above one in which I join CSN’s Kelli Johnson to discuss some of the biggest storylines of the spring) and my return to the radio on a regular basis.
I’m happy to report I’ll once again be serving as ESPN-980′s “Nats Insider” for the upcoming season, a gig that includes seven weekly on-air appearances across the station’s catalog of shows.
First up this afternoon: The Sports Reporters with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin. I’ll be chatting with them at 5:45 p.m., so be sure to tune in either at 980 AM, 92.7 FM, 94.3 FM or online at ESPN980.com.
If you want to keep tabs on my daily radio appearances, I’ve got the updated 2012 schedule posted on the left rail of this site. Times and appearances, as always, are subject to change.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Former Senators pitcher Connie Marrero passes away
- Injury updates on Zimmerman and Hairston
- Baseball in the District: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980 talks Nats
- Gio, Nationals try to avoid getting swept by Angels
- Nationals Stock Watch: Harper has rough week
- How secure is struggling Jordan's rotation spot?
- Pujols gets 500th, Nats fall to Angels
- Pujols launches 500th homer at Nationals' expense
- Who is the Nats best 8th inning option?
- Fister pitches 3 innings, on track for May 7 return