Mar 13, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
We’ve reached the halfway point of spring training, and there have been no shortage of storylines down in Viera so far. Seems like a good time to recap what has happened and what is still yet to come.
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and I discussed a bunch of topics today at 1 p.m. in our latest edition of Beltway Baseball Live. We were also joined live from Viera by the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak, who filled us in on the latest from Nationals camp. And, as always, we answered your questions.
If you missed the show — or if you had audio troubles — don’t fret. Here’s the episode in its entirety for your viewing pleasure.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Bryce Harper benched in Nats' loss to Cardinals for 'lack of hustle'
- Anthony Rendon error costs Nationals in loss to Cardinals
- Nats activate Denard Span from 7-day DL, option Steven Souza, Jr.
- Zimmermann, Nats look for two in a row vs. Cardinals
- Drew Storen comes through in Nats' 3-1 win over Cardinals
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span to join Nats on Saturday after second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend