Mar 15, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Stephen Strasburg on being the ace of the staff. Bryce Harper on trying to make the roster at 19. Ryan Zimmerman on earning a nine-figure contract extension. Davey Johnson on making the playoffs … or being fired.
That’s just a taste of what you’ll see and hear during CSN’s “SportsNet Central: Spring Training Special.” It’s an in-depth, 30-minute show, covering every angle of the Nationals as they prepare for the upcoming season. Hosted by Kelli Johnson — and featuring a couple of cameo appearances by yours truly — the show takes you inside spring training in Viera like you won’t find anywhere else.
So make plans to tune into CSN at 6:30 p.m. tonight for the special’s debut. And if you happen to miss it, there will be several re-airings before Opening Day. Check your local listings, as they say.
And, just to whet your appetite, click on the above video for a preview of the show.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Taylor avoids injury scare, returns to lineup with a bang
- Strasburg leaves Nats win over Marlins with injury
- Nats overcome rough start, win 7-4
- Nats look for fourth consecutive series win vs. Marlins
- Fan dies after fall from upper deck at Atlanta Braves game
- Nats gain a rare game on the Mets with win over Marlins
- Zimmermann, Nats bounce back to top Marlins
- Span's season is over, and maybe his Nats career as well
- Nats look to get even against Marlins
- Werth bobblehead release gets pushed back