Apr 4, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
Can the Nationals overcome their early season injuries and get off to a hot start? Can a lineup that struggled to score runs last year produce enough to take advantage of a deep and talented pitching staff? When will Bryce Harper be promoted from Syracuse, and what factors will the club take into consideration before making that move? And, most importantly, where will the Nationals finish in the wide-open NL East this season?
Chase Hughes and I attempted to answer all of those questions on our season preview edition of Beltway Baseball, filmed yesterday at Nationals Park. Enjoy the show!
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Catching up with now-Mets pitcher Tyler Clippard
- Mets get Cespedes for big series vs. Nats
- Nats, Mets begin weekend series with first place on the line
- MLB Power Rankings: Hamels, Price, Tulo all get traded
- A formula that could work wonders for Nats
- Nats ride strong pitching to shutout win
- Scherzer on mound as Nats try to take series
- Papelbon aiming for saves record, hopes to co-exist with Storen
- On Harper's blasts and Nats' new-look pen
- Report: Phillies trade Cole Hamels to AL West team