Apr 4, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
Can the Nationals overcome their early season injuries and get off to a hot start? Can a lineup that struggled to score runs last year produce enough to take advantage of a deep and talented pitching staff? When will Bryce Harper be promoted from Syracuse, and what factors will the club take into consideration before making that move? And, most importantly, where will the Nationals finish in the wide-open NL East this season?
Chase Hughes and I attempted to answer all of those questions on our season preview edition of Beltway Baseball, filmed yesterday at Nationals Park. Enjoy the show!
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Troy Tulowitzki traded to AL East team in blockbuster deal
- Where will Nationals get their relief from?
- Werth officially set to return from DL vs. Miami
- Nats' NL East rival trades for former fan favorite Clippard
- State of the Nats: Thinking big before the trade deadline?
- Strasburg to take big step in rehab on Wednesday
- Report: Padres wanted ex-prospect back from Nats in Kimbrel trade
- The Baseball Show: A rough start to the second half
- Brutal stretch for Nats has end in sight; Taylor's heating up
- Cole pitches Pirates past Nationals 3-1