Apr 10, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
The season’s only four games old, but already there are no shortage of compelling storylines for the Nationals. There’s the resurgence of Adam LaRoche. There’s the continued struggles of Jayson Werth. And, of course, there’s now the lingering question of Drew Storen’s elbow.
Chase Hughes of CSNwashington.com and Amanda Comak of the Washington Times joined me this afternoon to try to make sense of it all during our latest edition of Beltway Baseball Live.
We also took several of your questions on the Nationals. If you missed the show live, never fear. Here’s the entire episode for your viewing pleasure.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Should Desmond be the Nationals' No. 2 hitter?
- Strasburg settles down, Nats rout Cardinals 11-1
- Strasburg leads Nationals against Cardinals
- Skole among first round of cuts at Nats camp
- Rosenthal pain-free, Wacha pitches well for Cards
- Zimmerman, LaRoche homers lift Nationals over Atlanta
- Nationals split-squads face Braves, Cardinals
- Roark makes emergency start vs. Astros
- Fister scratched from start with elbow inflammation
- Doug Flutie took batting practice at Nats spring training (VIDEO)