Apr 10, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
The season’s only four games old, but already there are no shortage of compelling storylines for the Nationals. There’s the resurgence of Adam LaRoche. There’s the continued struggles of Jayson Werth. And, of course, there’s now the lingering question of Drew Storen’s elbow.
Chase Hughes of CSNwashington.com and Amanda Comak of the Washington Times joined me this afternoon to try to make sense of it all during our latest edition of Beltway Baseball Live.
We also took several of your questions on the Nationals. If you missed the show live, never fear. Here’s the entire episode for your viewing pleasure.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Yankees tried to trade for Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins
- A reason for each MLB team to be thankful this Thanksgiving
- Who's better right now?
- Point/Counterpoint: Biggest threat in NL East in 2015?
- Nats' Fedde hits milestone in Tommy John recovery
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires