Apr 18, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
We’re trying something a little different with some of our Beltway Baseball episodes this season. Instead of staying back in the CSNwashington.com studio, we’re taking the show on the road. Er, actually home. To Nationals Park. When the team’s in town.
Because we’ll be on location this afternoon, we can’t broadcast the show live. It’ll be posted on the site once its been recorded and edited. But we still want to answer your questions on the Nats. So submit yours here in the comment field, and Chase Hughes and I will pick the best ones to answer when we record the show this afternoon.
Then check back later to watch the show.
NL EAST STANDINGS
SUN: Nats at Phillies, 1:35 p.m.
MON: All-Star break
TUE: All-Star Game at Minneapolis, 8 p.m.
WED: All-Star break
THU: All-Star break
FRI: Brewers at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Brewers at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Zimmerman delivers latest game-winner for Nats
- Instant analysis: Nats 5, Phillies 3 (10)
- Zimmermann likely to avoid DL with biceps strain
- Strasburg faces Hamels in pitching showdown
- Nats have zero All-Stars after Zimmermann replaced
- Harper homers but still battling out of slump
- Nats lose Zimmermann, fall to Phillies 6-2
- Zimmermann hopeful biceps cramp isn't serious
- Ian Desmond out but expects to return Saturday
- The Baseball Show: Analyzing the Nationals' first half