Apr 18, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
We’re trying something a little different with some of our Beltway Baseball episodes this season. Instead of staying back in the CSNwashington.com studio, we’re taking the show on the road. Er, actually home. To Nationals Park. When the team’s in town.
Because we’ll be on location this afternoon, we can’t broadcast the show live. It’ll be posted on the site once its been recorded and edited. But we still want to answer your questions on the Nats. So submit yours here in the comment field, and Chase Hughes and I will pick the best ones to answer when we record the show this afternoon.
Then check back later to watch the show.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2013 schedule (subject to change)...
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Wilson, Blevins among Nationals trade targets
- Rizzo: Nats aren't trading Clippard, Storen, Span
- 6 weeks into MLB offseason and free agents are going fast
- Williams on Harper, Strasburg and more
- Nats GM Mike Rizzo on lefty reliever market (VIDEO)
- Nationals' asking price high on Storen, Clippard
- Phillies willing to trade Cole Hamels and Cliff Lee
- Nats expect McLouth to get significant playing time
- Nats believe Ramos can catch 125 games
- Nationals in no rush to acquire left-hander