May 17, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
I’d say it’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the Nationals, but really it’s been a crazy season for the Nationals, the news and drama never letting up. So there will be plenty to discuss when CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak join me this afternoon for the latest installment of Beltway Baseball.
We’ll be taping the show from Nationals Park, then posting it for viewing tomorrow morning. But first we need your questions on the Nats. Submit them here, and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Scherzer debuts as Nats open exhibition play
- Mets' Wheeler: 'I guarantee you we all saw what Bryce Harper said'
- After a trying year, Gwynn Jr. tries to come back
- Nationals players excited to see pitching staff in action
- WATCH: Harper faces Strasburg for first time
- Werth hits off tee for first time since surgery
- Matt Harvey expected to make much-awaited return against Nats
- Ankiel starts new chapter as life skills coordinator
- Ian Desmond discusses team expectations and future with Nats
- Eventful BP for Harper, update on Werth in Tuesday's workout