May 17, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
I’d say it’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the Nationals, but really it’s been a crazy season for the Nationals, the news and drama never letting up. So there will be plenty to discuss when CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak join me this afternoon for the latest installment of Beltway Baseball.
We’ll be taping the show from Nationals Park, then posting it for viewing tomorrow morning. But first we need your questions on the Nats. Submit them here, and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Month to forget continues for Scherzer, Nats
- Scherzer's struggles continue in Nationals' 4-3 loss to Marlins
- Hip surgery for Span, but Taylor's knee OK
- Game Thread: Nationals open series vs. Marlins
- Desperate Nationals recall OF from AAA Syracuse
- MLB Power Rankings: More movement in AL East
- Ross shines against former team, pulled early for innings limit
- Span likely out for season after latest injury
- Nats banged up in 4-2 victory over Padres, win third straight series
- Updated: Taylor leaves Nats-Padres game after colliding with wall