May 17, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
I’d say it’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the Nationals, but really it’s been a crazy season for the Nationals, the news and drama never letting up. So there will be plenty to discuss when CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak join me this afternoon for the latest installment of Beltway Baseball.
We’ll be taping the show from Nationals Park, then posting it for viewing tomorrow morning. But first we need your questions on the Nats. Submit them here, and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Taylor ends it in the 10th with a walk-off 3-run HR
- Barrett has Tommy John surgery, out 12 months
- Taylor has MRI on bruised knee, expects to be back soon
- Roark on the mound as Nats look to continue dominance of Braves
- MLB Power Rankings: Braves sink to the bottom
- Blowout sets Zimmermann up nicely to face Mets
- Bryce Harper makes history without one swing
- Nats knock Braves out of the park in 15-1 pummeling
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting
- Strasburg will return next week to face Mets