May 17, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
I’d say it’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the Nationals, but really it’s been a crazy season for the Nationals, the news and drama never letting up. So there will be plenty to discuss when CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak join me this afternoon for the latest installment of Beltway Baseball.
We’ll be taping the show from Nationals Park, then posting it for viewing tomorrow morning. But first we need your questions on the Nats. Submit them here, and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats lose as Reds rock Scherzer in rare poor outing
- How Scherzer decision could make another National an All-Star
- Span gets MRI; plus updates on Escobar and Zim
- Scherzer, Cueto face off as Nats take on Reds
- Fister still working out mechanical glitches
- Nationals again can't beat struggling Reds
- Span, Escobar exit game vs. Reds with apparent injuries
- Max Scherzer gets All-Star nod, two Nats left out
- Live Thread: Nationals open series vs. Reds
- More revealing Bryce Harper Body Issue photos released