May 18, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
The Nationals’ April 22 rainout against the Marlins will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Friday, Aug. 3, the club announced this morning.
First pitch for the first game of the twinbill will be at 4:05 p.m. The second game will begin at approximately 7:05 p.m., depending on how long the first game takes to be completed.
Fans who held tickets to the postponed game may exchange them for seats of equal or lesser value to either the Aug. 3 doubleheader or any other “regular” or “value” home game this season. All tickets marked Aug. 3 will be good for admission to both games.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Nationals consider Zimmermann & Fister 'available'
- Nationals need to make 40-man roster decisions
- Zimmermann's gift to Souza for no-hitter catch revealed
- Report: LaRoche has $20M deal on table from Marlins
- Mets set plan for Harvey with Strasburg in mind
- Point/Counterpoint: Will Nats regret Zim's contract?
- Report: Marlins showing strong interest in LaRoche
- Nats minor league coordinator Beasley leaves for Rangers
- Former Nats RP Duke gets paid after career turnaround
- Braves to meet with top free agent Jon Lester