May 18, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
The Nationals’ April 22 rainout against the Marlins will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Friday, Aug. 3, the club announced this morning.
First pitch for the first game of the twinbill will be at 4:05 p.m. The second game will begin at approximately 7:05 p.m., depending on how long the first game takes to be completed.
Fans who held tickets to the postponed game may exchange them for seats of equal or lesser value to either the Aug. 3 doubleheader or any other “regular” or “value” home game this season. All tickets marked Aug. 3 will be good for admission to both games.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Mets pitcher really, really does not like defensive shifts
- Dodgers sign former Phillies free agent bust
- Nats sign son of MLB legend to minor-league deal
- Zimmerman getting used to working with fellow infielders at 1B
- Zimmermann ready for game action after live BP, including one hit batter
- Strasburg talks signing of Max Scherzer, rise of Nats as franchise
- Why the Nationals don't use the shift more
- Past failures fuel Barrett to bounce back
- Phillies lose to Division II baseball team in spring exhibition
- Live BP features Scherzer, broken bat, anthem