May 18, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
The Nationals’ April 22 rainout against the Marlins will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Friday, Aug. 3, the club announced this morning.
First pitch for the first game of the twinbill will be at 4:05 p.m. The second game will begin at approximately 7:05 p.m., depending on how long the first game takes to be completed.
Fans who held tickets to the postponed game may exchange them for seats of equal or lesser value to either the Aug. 3 doubleheader or any other “regular” or “value” home game this season. All tickets marked Aug. 3 will be good for admission to both games.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats set franchise record for futility with RISP
- Instant analysis: Padres 4, Nats 3 (12)
- Injury updates on Gio Gonzalez, Doug Fister & Scott Hairston
- Nationals host Padres in first of four-game series
- MLB Power Rankings: Rangers moving up the ladder
- Deconstructing the Nationals' game-winning rally
- Gio Gonzalez pulled from Nats' win with left shoulder tightness
- LaRoche's walk-off hit saves Nationals from sweep vs. Angels
- Former Senators pitcher Connie Marrero passes away
- Injury updates on Zimmerman and Hairston