Jun 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Bryce Harper’s first career walk-off hit. Michael Morse’s return to the lineup. Lucas Giolito’s questionable right elbow.
There are no shortage of storylines right now for the first-place Nationals, so CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will have plenty to discuss later this afternoon when we tape our latest edition of Beltway Baseball at Nationals Park.
And as always, we’ll be taking your questions. Submit them here and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show, which will be posted on the site tomorrow morning.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Podcast: Baseball in The District - Sammy Solis talks spring
- Harper, Detwiler lead Nationals against Mets
- Purke, Taylor among latest round of Nats cuts
- Has Jimmy Rollins been benched in Philly?
- Roark gives up 3 runs in Nats loss
- Nationals split up to face Astros, Braves
- Prospects Cole, Rivero cut from big-league camp
- Desperate Braves sign Santana for $14 million
- The good, the bad and the ugly of Nats camp
- Zimmermann perfect against Sabathia, Yankees