Jun 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Bryce Harper’s first career walk-off hit. Michael Morse’s return to the lineup. Lucas Giolito’s questionable right elbow.
There are no shortage of storylines right now for the first-place Nationals, so CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will have plenty to discuss later this afternoon when we tape our latest edition of Beltway Baseball at Nationals Park.
And as always, we’ll be taking your questions. Submit them here and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show, which will be posted on the site tomorrow morning.
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats announce McLouth signing, DFA Corey Brown
- MLB's Rangers draft NFL quarterback Russell Wilson
- PHOTO: Jerry Blevins very excited to be a National
- Nationals lose catcher Nieto in Rule 5 draft
- Michael Morse signs with San Francisco Giants
- MLB rules committee votes to outlaw home plate collisions
- 3 deals in 10 days leave Nats in good shape
- Rizzo: Blevins was Nationals' best option
- Former Nats OF Jerry Hairston, Jr. retires from MLB
- Nats get lefty Blevins from A's for prospect