Jun 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Bryce Harper’s first career walk-off hit. Michael Morse’s return to the lineup. Lucas Giolito’s questionable right elbow.
There are no shortage of storylines right now for the first-place Nationals, so CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will have plenty to discuss later this afternoon when we tape our latest edition of Beltway Baseball at Nationals Park.
And as always, we’ll be taking your questions. Submit them here and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show, which will be posted on the site tomorrow morning.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Roark leads Nats into Lakeland to face Tigers
- Phillies Rollins won't waive no-trade clause with record in sight
- Former Nats reliever Bill Bray retiring from baseball
- Souza, Solis, Goodwin among Nationals' latest cuts
- Zimmerman gets first taste of first base
- Zimmermann gives up first run as Nats split squad loses 2-1
- Nats acquire IF Brandon Laird from Royals
- Zimmermann, Gio pitch in Nats split-squad games
- Wainwright wants Bryce Harper to take it easy on him (VIDEO)
- Strasburg, Fernandez face off as Marlins host Nats