Jun 14, 2012, 7:33 PM EST
Thanks to everyone who came out to tonight’s inaugural CSN Nats Insider Party. It was great to see so many people turn out on a weeknight, and of course it was great to be able to put some faces to names (and online pseudonyms).
Thanks to CSN’s Mark Lapidus, Brian Potter and Glendalyn Junio for organizing the event, thanks to CSN’s Kelli Johnson and Michael Jenkins for attending and thanks to Penn Quarter Sports Tavern for hosting.
For those who couldn’t make it, stay tuned. Sounds like we’ll be doing something like this again later this season…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Gio Gonzalez be more consistent?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Stephen Strasburg's contract year
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Detroit Tigers
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- Report: All-Star catcher Lucroy has Nats on no-trade list
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Max Scherzer more important in Year 2
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: An important year for Wilson Ramos