Jun 19, 2012, 10:24 PM EDT
The Nationals’ rained out June 1 game against the Braves will be made up as part of a day-night doubleheader on July 21, the club announced today.
Fans who held season tickets or mini-plan tickets to the postponed game may use them for admission to the first game of the doubleheader, scheduled to begin at 1:05 p.m. Fans who held single-game or “Red Carpet Rewards” tickets for the originally scheduled game will need to exchange them for tickets of equal or lesser value for the makeup game.
Any fans who cannot attend the July 21 makeup may exchange their tickets for any remaining “regular” or “value” home game this season, subject to availability.
A separate ticket will be required to enter the ballpark for the 7:05 p.m. nightcap against Atlanta, which includes the postgame concert by The Wallflowers.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Roark gets the start for Nats at Wrigley
- State of the Nats: Rolling into Wrigley for Bryant vs. Harper
- Harper showing he can excel at 'the little things'
- Advice from teammates helps Gio get back on track vs. Phillies
- Anthony Rendon to take big step forward in rehab this week
- Strong Gio start secures another series win for Nats
- Nationals aim for another series win against Philly
- Still no answer for Strasburg's woes
- Strasburg rocked again during ugly 8-1 loss to Phillies
- Roark ready for Monday start in Chicago