Jun 21, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
We had plenty to discuss on this latest episode of Beltway Baseball: The pine tar incident, Ryan Zimmerman’s struggles, the decision to put Ross Detwiler back in the rotation.
Amanda Comak of the Washington Times and I also looked at which teams in the NL East the Nationals should be most concerned about over the rest of the season. And Chase Hughes of CSNwashington.com and I answered your questions as well.
Enjoy the show…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Storen returns to mound after 2-week absence
- Phillies' All-Star likely to begin season on disabled list
- Report: AL Central team interested in former Nats closer Soriano
- Zimmermann contract talks "not looking good"
- Another Nats injury: Zimmerman banged up on diving play at first
- Former Nats All-Star wins closer job with Oakland Athletics
- Harper back in lineup as Nats face Cards
- Nats make 6 cuts as roster begins to take shape
- Forbes: Nats nearly doubled in franchise value from 2014 to 2015
- Gonzalez settles down, with help from Scherzer