Jun 25, 2012, 8:39 PM EDT
DeRosa, 37, will be in uniform and available for tonight’s series opener against the Rockies at Coors Field. The corner infielder/outfielder’s return appeared imminent in recent days, even though he produced just one hit in 11 at-bats during a four-game rehab assignment with Class A Potomac.
DeRosa had been out since late-April due to a left oblique strain. He was hitting just .081 (3-for-37) before landing on the DL.
Nady’s wrist injury wasn’t previously known, but the 33-year-old outfielder was struggling at the plate, hitting .157 with three homers and six RBI in 40 games mostly off the bench.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Werth sidelined again with "cranky" shoulder
- Strasburg hopes chiropractor can fix shoulder
- Aaron Barrett joins STL to discuss Nats recent success
- Bullpen holds after Strasburg's early exit, but Nats fall
- PHOTOS: RG3 attends Nationals-Marlins Tuesday
- Nationals preview adorable Pet Day calendar
- Nats are building momentum off of each win
- Still finding his groove, Werth gets night off
- Strasburg tries to lead Nats to 4th straight win
- Roark passes another test with save against Marlins