Jul 16, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
The Nats try to make it three of four tonight at Marlins Park.
MIAMI — And so we've reached the fourth and final game of this wraparound series to open the season's second half. Who knew how much drama we'd be treated to, and who knows how much more is still in store tonight?
Will there by any carryover from yesterday's Ozzie Guillen-Bryce Harper kerfuffle? If there is, it may fall on the shoulders of Marlins starter Carlos Zambrano, who has been know to let his emotions get the best of him once or 27 times before. And if something does happen, I would fully expect Harper to put his head down, trot to first base … and then try to steal second, third and home.
Edwin Jackson, meanwhile, gets the ball for the Nationals, hoping to avoid his typical first-inning blues and get his first start of the second half off on the right foot.
Updates and analysis to come, so please check back…
WASHINGTON NATIONALS at MIAMI MARLINS
Where: Marlins Park
Gametime: 7:10 p.m. EDT
TV: MASN, MLB.tv
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM), XM 183
2B Steve Lombardozzi
RF Bryce Harper
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam LaRoche
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Braves seen as 'dark horse' for next Cuban star Tomas
- When should Nats' wave of prospects arrive?
- Nationals linked to top free agent Max Scherzer
- Nats add 4 players to 40-man roster, drop pair
- Report: Nationals consider Zimmermann & Fister 'available'
- Nationals need to make 40-man roster decisions
- Zimmermann's gift to Souza for no-hitter catch revealed
- Report: LaRoche has $20M deal on table from Marlins
- Mets set plan for Harvey with Strasburg in mind
- Point/Counterpoint: Will Nats regret Zim's contract?