Jul 18, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
A wild, walk-off win on a wild pitch in the 10th inning. A newly signed first-round draft pick who hangs with Samuel L. Jackson. A feud between the most bombastic manager in the game and the most talented 19-year-old to come around in a long time.
Oh yeah, and a team that has been in first place 94 out of 104 days this season.
It’s a good time to be a Nationals fan, and it’s a good time to talk about the Nationals. Which is what CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will be doing this afternoon as we tape the latest episode of Beltway Baseball.
We’ll be answering your questions, too, so submit your best queries here and then check back tomorrow morning when the full episode is posted.
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats announce McLouth signing, DFA Corey Brown
- MLB's Rangers draft NFL quarterback Russell Wilson
- PHOTO: Jerry Blevins very excited to be a National
- Nationals lose catcher Nieto in Rule 5 draft
- Michael Morse signs with San Francisco Giants
- MLB rules committee votes to outlaw home plate collisions
- 3 deals in 10 days leave Nats in good shape
- Rizzo: Blevins was Nationals' best option
- Former Nats OF Jerry Hairston, Jr. retires from MLB
- Nats get lefty Blevins from A's for prospect