Jul 19, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
Can Ian Desmond make it through the season with his strained oblique? Can Jayson Werth make it back from his broken wrist? What, if anything, might the Nationals be looking for at the trade deadline?
We touched on all those subjects and more yesterday when CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak joined me for our latest edition of Beltway Baseball. We also answered the best of the questions you submitted here, including one directed at Chase.
Enjoy the show…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Mets may not pitch Harvey vs. Nats on Opening Day
- Souza's name crops up in complex trade talks
- Clippard: 'I hope we all stay together for at least one more shot'
- Nats GM Mike Rizzo explains trading Detwiler; talks prospects
- Nats announce date pitchers and catchers will report to Viera
- Nationals react to Detwiler and LaRoche leaving this offseason
- Ian Desmond goes 1-on-1 with Mark Zuckerman at Nats Fest
- Zuckerman on the Nats and Bryce Harper's contract settlement
- Storen appreciates Nats' vote of confidence
- Markakis to have neck surgery 2 weeks after signing with Braves