Aug 2, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Did Mike Rizzo make the right decision standing pat at the trade deadline? How might the deals made by other NL contenders affect the Nationals down the stretch? What’s up with Stephen Strasburg and Bryce Harper’s recent struggles?
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I discussed all that and more during our latest episode of Beltway Baseball. We also answered your questions on several subjects.
Enjoy the show!
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Nats to interview former manager of year for open job
- Report: Former Nats player to interview for open manager job
- Mets, Cubs aim to clinch NLCS berths as playoffs continue
- Report: Nats interviewed former All-Star for manager position
- Nationals roster review: Michael Taylor
- Trio of Nats coaches will remain in organization
- MLB Playoffs continue with 4 Division Series games
- Roster review: Bryce Harper
- Important offseason dates to consider for the Nationals
- Ripken on Nats manager job: 'I'd answer the phone'