Aug 30, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
They snapped a five-game losing streak last night in Miami, thanks to Bryce Harper’s two home runs, Ross Detwiler’s strong start and Drew Storen’s impressive escape act in the bottom of the eighth. Now the Nationals return to South Capitol Street for an 11-game homestand, beginning tonight against the contending Cardinals.
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will have plenty to discuss when we tape our latest episode of Beltway Baseball. But we also need your questions for consideration. Submit them here in the comments section and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show (the final version of which will be posted tomorrow morning).
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats cut two more, reducing healthy roster to 27
- Is this a preview of Nats' Opening Day lineup?
- Rendon will begin season on DL with sprained MCL
- Frandsen released, Gwynn Jr. sent to minors
- Johnson, den Dekker adjust quickly to Nats
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him
- Rendon seeking 3rd opinion on injured knee