Aug 30, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
They snapped a five-game losing streak last night in Miami, thanks to Bryce Harper’s two home runs, Ross Detwiler’s strong start and Drew Storen’s impressive escape act in the bottom of the eighth. Now the Nationals return to South Capitol Street for an 11-game homestand, beginning tonight against the contending Cardinals.
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will have plenty to discuss when we tape our latest episode of Beltway Baseball. But we also need your questions for consideration. Submit them here in the comments section and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show (the final version of which will be posted tomorrow morning).
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Trio of Nats coaches will remain in organization
- MLB Playoffs continue with 4 Division Series games
- Roster review: Bryce Harper
- Important offseason dates to consider for the Nationals
- Ripken on Nats manager job: 'I'd answer the phone'
- Both ALDS shift to Texas for Game 3s
- Both NL Division Series continue with Saturday doubleheader
- Phillies could hire MLB's first female general manager
- October madness: All 4 MLB division playoff series in action
- After a disappointing 2015, what's next for the Nats?