Aug 30, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
They snapped a five-game losing streak last night in Miami, thanks to Bryce Harper’s two home runs, Ross Detwiler’s strong start and Drew Storen’s impressive escape act in the bottom of the eighth. Now the Nationals return to South Capitol Street for an 11-game homestand, beginning tonight against the contending Cardinals.
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes, the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak and I will have plenty to discuss when we tape our latest episode of Beltway Baseball. But we also need your questions for consideration. Submit them here in the comments section and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on the show (the final version of which will be posted tomorrow morning).
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists