Sep 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
A two-day offensive explosion seen only twice before in baseball history. A rookie slugger doing things only two other 19-year-olds have ever done. A dominant young ace about to make his final home start of the season. And a ballclub on pace for 100 wins and the city’s first postseason berth in 79 years.
Suffice it to say, there’s plenty to talk about the Nationals right now. Chase Hughes and I will be doing just that this afternoon when we tape our latest edition on Beltway Baseball. The episode will be posted tomorrow morning, but before then we need your help as always.
Submit your questions about the Nats in the comments section, then tune in tomorrow to see if we selected yours…
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Bryce Harper benched in Nats' loss to Cardinals for 'lack of hustle'
- Anthony Rendon error costs Nationals in loss to Cardinals
- Nats activate Denard Span from 7-day DL, option Steven Souza, Jr.
- Zimmermann, Nats look for two in a row vs. Cardinals
- Drew Storen comes through in Nats' 3-1 win over Cardinals
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span to join Nats on Saturday after second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend