Sep 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
A two-day offensive explosion seen only twice before in baseball history. A rookie slugger doing things only two other 19-year-olds have ever done. A dominant young ace about to make his final home start of the season. And a ballclub on pace for 100 wins and the city’s first postseason berth in 79 years.
Suffice it to say, there’s plenty to talk about the Nationals right now. Chase Hughes and I will be doing just that this afternoon when we tape our latest edition on Beltway Baseball. The episode will be posted tomorrow morning, but before then we need your help as always.
Submit your questions about the Nats in the comments section, then tune in tomorrow to see if we selected yours…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him
- Rendon seeking 3rd opinion on injured knee
- Mark Zuckerman joins STL to talk about Nats' injury problems
- Janssen unlikely for opener with shoulder tendinitis
- Knee injury concerns go next level for Anthony Rendon
- Nats sign veteran outfielder recently cut by Marlins
- Nats trade lefty reliever to Mets for veteran outfielder