Sep 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
A two-day offensive explosion seen only twice before in baseball history. A rookie slugger doing things only two other 19-year-olds have ever done. A dominant young ace about to make his final home start of the season. And a ballclub on pace for 100 wins and the city’s first postseason berth in 79 years.
Suffice it to say, there’s plenty to talk about the Nationals right now. Chase Hughes and I will be doing just that this afternoon when we tape our latest edition on Beltway Baseball. The episode will be posted tomorrow morning, but before then we need your help as always.
Submit your questions about the Nats in the comments section, then tune in tomorrow to see if we selected yours…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Must-win? Sunday's game may be that for Nats
- Scherzer doubtful for Tuesday's start
- Slumping Nats already 7 games back in NL East
- Bats silent in 8-0 Marlins win over Washington
- Thumb swollen, Scherzer can't throw in bullpen
- Nationals try to get back on track in Miami
- Lack of late-inning execution holding back Nats
- Marlins 3, Nats 2: Familiar storyline leads to loss
- Intentional or not, Harper leads MLB in walks
- Nationals open long road trip in Miami