Sep 18, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
Individual tickets for potential National League Wild Card or Division Series game will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday, according to the Nationals.
A maximum of four tickets for each game may be purchased online at nationals.com/postseason or by calling (888) 632-6287 on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition, the Nationals announced they will sell a limited number of standing room only tickets the day of each postseason game, subject to availability.
Tickets for any potential National League Championship Series or World Series games will go on sale in coming weeks.
The Nationals enter tonight’s scheduled series opener against the Dodgers with a magic number of 3 to clinch a postseason berth. Their magic number to clinch the NL East title (and avoid the one-game Wild Card playoff) is 11.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Month to forget continues for Scherzer, Nats
- Scherzer's struggles continue in Nationals' 4-3 loss to Marlins
- Hip surgery for Span, but Taylor's knee OK
- Game Thread: Nationals open series vs. Marlins
- Desperate Nationals recall OF from AAA Syracuse
- MLB Power Rankings: More movement in AL East
- Ross shines against former team, pulled early for innings limit
- Span likely out for season after latest injury
- Nats banged up in 4-2 victory over Padres, win third straight series
- Updated: Taylor leaves Nats-Padres game after colliding with wall