Sep 18, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
Individual tickets for potential National League Wild Card or Division Series game will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday, according to the Nationals.
A maximum of four tickets for each game may be purchased online at nationals.com/postseason or by calling (888) 632-6287 on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition, the Nationals announced they will sell a limited number of standing room only tickets the day of each postseason game, subject to availability.
Tickets for any potential National League Championship Series or World Series games will go on sale in coming weeks.
The Nationals enter tonight’s scheduled series opener against the Dodgers with a magic number of 3 to clinch a postseason berth. Their magic number to clinch the NL East title (and avoid the one-game Wild Card playoff) is 11.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Is it time to start worrying about Anthony Rendon's injuries?
- State of the Nats: All-Stars announced soon, Giants coming to town
- Baseball in the District - Which Nats should be All-Stars?
- Desmond showing signs of a breakout at last
- The Baseball Show: An amazing week of pitching
- On long, up-and-down day, Strasburg stands tall
- Roark struggles as Nats lose second game of doubleheader
- Nats aim for sweep as Roark starts second game in Philly
- Strasburg steps up as Nats take 1st game of doubleheader in Philly
- Nats and Phillies wrap up series with doubleheader