Sep 18, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
Individual tickets for potential National League Wild Card or Division Series game will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday, according to the Nationals.
A maximum of four tickets for each game may be purchased online at nationals.com/postseason or by calling (888) 632-6287 on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition, the Nationals announced they will sell a limited number of standing room only tickets the day of each postseason game, subject to availability.
Tickets for any potential National League Championship Series or World Series games will go on sale in coming weeks.
The Nationals enter tonight’s scheduled series opener against the Dodgers with a magic number of 3 to clinch a postseason berth. Their magic number to clinch the NL East title (and avoid the one-game Wild Card playoff) is 11.
NL EAST STANDINGS
WED: Diamondbacks at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
THU: Diamondbacks at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
FRI: Giants at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Giants at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Giants at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Strasburg gives Nats 'what the doctor ordered'
- Strasburg tames Diamondbacks in 8-1 victory
- Gonzalez on the Nats' rotation: 'I want to catch up' (VIDEO)
- Nats' McLouth to have shoulder surgery, out for season
- LaRoche, Desmond and Fister take on the ice bucket (VIDEO)
- Strasburg, Nationals go for eighth straight win against Arizona
- State of the Nationals' bullpen: Exhausted
- Around the NL East: Are the Marlins legit contenders?
- LaRoche finally gets to savor first walk-off homer
- Nats beat Diamondbacks in third straight walk-off win