Sep 19, 2012, 11:45 PM EDT
Photo by Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER
John Lannan faces Josh Beckett in the nightcap of today's doubleheader.
Who's ready for some more baseball? The Nationals and Dodgers are right back out there for the second half of this doubleheader. And by virtue of their 3-1 victory in the just-completed Game 1, with another win tonight the Nats would clinch the first postseason berth by a Washington baseball club since 1933.
There are two changes to Davey Johnson's lineup: Danny Espinosa and Kurt Suzuki are taking a seat, with Steve Lombardozzi and Jesus Flores taking their spots. In a bit of a surprise, both Ryan Zimmerman and Michael Morse are back in the lineup after playing in Game 1.
John Lannan, meanwhile, takes the mound for the Nationals, looking to improve to 4-0 and secure what would be quite a milestone victory for the franchise and the District of Columbia.
Plenty of updates to come…
LOS ANGELES DODGERS at WASHINGTON NATIONALS (Game 2)
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 7:45 p.m. EDT
TV: MASN, MLB.tv
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM), ESPN Radio, XM 185
Weather: Clear, 68 degrees, Wind 6 mph in from CF
RF Jayson Werth
CF Bryce Harper
3B Ryan Zimmerman
1B Adam LaRoche
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- The Baseball Show: How good will Bryce Harper be in 2014?
- Podcast: Baseball in The District - Sammy Solis talks spring
- Harper, Detwiler lead Nationals against Mets
- Purke, Taylor among latest round of Nats cuts
- Has Jimmy Rollins been benched in Philly?
- Roark gives up 3 runs in Nats loss
- Nationals split up to face Astros, Braves
- Prospects Cole, Rivero cut from big-league camp
- Desperate Braves sign Santana for $14 million
- The good, the bad and the ugly of Nats camp