Oct 4, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
The regular season has concluded, the postseason is about to begin, and we’ve got so much to talk about that this edition of Beltway Baseball could probably stand alone as a 30-minute TV show if they added commercial breaks.
Among the topics I discussed with CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak were what kind of postseason atmosphere we can expect in D.C., what kind of threats the Braves or Cardinals would pose as a first-round opponent, what kind of state the Nationals’ offense and pitching staff is in entering the playoffs and what kind of chances the Nats have at winning some postseason awards.
Enjoy the show!
NL EAST STANDINGS
TUE: Nats at Braves, 7:10 p.m.
WED: Nats at Braves, 7:10 p.m.
THU: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
FRI: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
SAT: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
SUN: Nats at Marlins, 1:10 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- After nailbiter, Nationals on the cusp of a clinch
- Strasburg dominates as Nats win 4-2
- Harper latest Nats player to come down with bug
- LaRoche named finalist for Man of Year award
- Zimmerman ready for game action in Viera
- Strasburg tries to exorcise Atlanta demons
- Nationals putting NLDS tickets on sale Monday
- State of the Nats: Nationals can clinch this week against rivals
- Can the Nationals clinch in Atlanta this week?
- Nationals lower magic number to four, top Mets