Oct 4, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
The regular season has concluded, the postseason is about to begin, and we’ve got so much to talk about that this edition of Beltway Baseball could probably stand alone as a 30-minute TV show if they added commercial breaks.
Among the topics I discussed with CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and the Washington Times’ Amanda Comak were what kind of postseason atmosphere we can expect in D.C., what kind of threats the Braves or Cardinals would pose as a first-round opponent, what kind of state the Nationals’ offense and pitching staff is in entering the playoffs and what kind of chances the Nats have at winning some postseason awards.
Enjoy the show!
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Nats to interview former manager of year for open job
- Report: Former Nats player to interview for open manager job
- Mets, Cubs aim to clinch NLCS berths as playoffs continue
- Report: Nats interviewed former All-Star for manager position
- Nationals roster review: Michael Taylor
- Trio of Nats coaches will remain in organization
- MLB Playoffs continue with 4 Division Series games
- Roster review: Bryce Harper
- Important offseason dates to consider for the Nationals
- Ripken on Nats manager job: 'I'd answer the phone'