Oct 16, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
The Hot Stove League won’t heat up for several more weeks, but it’s never too early to look at some of the biggest offseason storylines.
In this segment from CSN’s Geico SportsNet Central, I discuss three key decisions involving the Nationals: 1) Whether to re-sign Adam LaRoche to a long-term extension, 2) whether to bring Edwin Jackson back or seek another veteran starting pitcher and 3) whether Davey Johnson wants to continue managing in 2013 and beyond.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals open pivotal series in St. Louis
- State of the Nats: Cardinals up next; Werth heating up
- Taylor avoids injury scare, returns to lineup with a bang
- Strasburg leaves Nats win over Marlins with injury
- Nats overcome rough start, win 7-4
- Nats look for fourth consecutive series win vs. Marlins
- Fan dies after fall from upper deck at Atlanta Braves game
- Nats gain a rare game on the Mets with win over Marlins
- Zimmermann, Nats bounce back to top Marlins
- Span's season is over, and maybe his Nats career as well