Oct 16, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
The Hot Stove League won’t heat up for several more weeks, but it’s never too early to look at some of the biggest offseason storylines.
In this segment from CSN’s Geico SportsNet Central, I discuss three key decisions involving the Nationals: 1) Whether to re-sign Adam LaRoche to a long-term extension, 2) whether to bring Edwin Jackson back or seek another veteran starting pitcher and 3) whether Davey Johnson wants to continue managing in 2013 and beyond.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- What went wrong for the Nationals in 2015?
- Desmond posts letter to Nationals fans on Twitter
- Miami to adjust dimensions at Marlins Park
- Astros, Yankees kick off playoffs in AL Wild Card game
- Time for Nationals to find a long-term manager
- Were the Nationals patient enough with Williams as manager?
- Nats begin search for their next manager
- A rocky two years: Matt Williams' tenure as Nats manager
- Cross Scioscia off list of potential Nats manager candidates
- Rizzo on firing Williams as manager: 'A tough day'