Nov 7, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The World Series is over. The 2012 election is over. The Hot Stove League has begun.
So it’s time to turn our attention to the offseason plan for the Nationals and look at what steps they could (and should) take to not only repeat as NL East champions in 2013 but to make a deeper run through the postseason all the way through the Fall Classic.
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and I will be touching on a number of subjects this afternoon when we tape our first offseason edition of Beltway Baseball. But we also want to know what subjects you want addressed.
Submit your questions in the comments section, and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on-air. The full show will be posted here tomorrow morning, so be sure to check back and watch it in its entirety.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche
- Marlins' McGehee wins NL Comeback Player of the Year
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants