Nov 7, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
The World Series is over. The 2012 election is over. The Hot Stove League has begun.
So it’s time to turn our attention to the offseason plan for the Nationals and look at what steps they could (and should) take to not only repeat as NL East champions in 2013 but to make a deeper run through the postseason all the way through the Fall Classic.
CSNwashington.com’s Chase Hughes and I will be touching on a number of subjects this afternoon when we tape our first offseason edition of Beltway Baseball. But we also want to know what subjects you want addressed.
Submit your questions in the comments section, and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on-air. The full show will be posted here tomorrow morning, so be sure to check back and watch it in its entirety.
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Angels
- Nationals roster preview: Jose Lobaton
- 2015 outlook: Kansas City Royals
- Werth pleads guilty to reckless driving, will serve jail time
- Williams to host Super Bowl party with Mark Wahlberg & Michael Bay
- Report: Rafael Soriano in talks with AL East club
- Marlins introduce Ichiro in Japan: 'His body says he’s 30 or less'
- Nats roster preview: Wilson Ramos
- Phillies adjust front office as Gillick becomes full-time team president
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros