Nov 22, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Photo by Bob Youngentob / CSNwashington.com
The Nationals and their fans have plenty to be thankful for this year.
Everyone has something to be thankful for today, and that includes the Nationals roster, coaching staff and front office.
And for the third straight year, I've somehow managed to get my hands on a comprehensive list of these fine folks' Thanksgiving blessings. I'm just that good (or creative, depending on how you choose to look at it).
So without further ado, here's what everyone in NatsTown is thankful for this holiday season…
DAVEY JOHNSON: That he said the Nats could fire him only if he didn't win the NL East in 2012 (not the NLDS).
MIKE RIZZO: That he won't have to explain to the world why he's voluntarily shutting down one of his best big-league pitchers beforeRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nats make first round of September call-ups
- Nationals turn to Ross for big game in St. Louis
- The Baseball Show: Is Denard Span’s Nats career over?
- Nationals let another one slip away
- Heyward's 2B keys rally as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nationals open pivotal series in St. Louis
- State of the Nats: Cardinals up next; Werth heating up
- Taylor avoids injury scare, returns to lineup with a bang
- Strasburg leaves Nats win over Marlins with injury