Dec 14, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Tony Beasley will return for his second season as manager at Class AAA Syracuse. The well-respected instructor was the Nationals' third base coach in 2006, then returned to the organization in 2011 to serve as manager at Class AA Harrisburg.
Former Nationals catcher Matt LeCroy also returns for his second season as Harrisburg manager, having worked his way up the organizational ladder with previous managerial stops at low-Class A Hagerstown and high-Class A Potomac.
Potomac will have a new manager next season, with Brian Daubach promoted from Hagerstown to take over for Brian Rupp, who was demoted to low-Class A hitting coach. Daubach spent the last two years in Hagerstown, serving as Bryce Harper's first professional skipper.
Tripp Keister, who managed the rookie Gulf Coast League Nationals,Read more »
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Watch Werth arrive at jail in Fairfax to begin sentence
- Braves trade Hale, sign former Nats catcher
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Angels
- Nationals roster preview: Jose Lobaton
- 2015 outlook: Kansas City Royals
- Werth pleads guilty to reckless driving, will serve jail time
- Williams to host Super Bowl party with Mark Wahlberg & Michael Bay
- Report: Rafael Soriano in talks with AL East club
- Marlins introduce Ichiro in Japan: 'His body says he’s 30 or less'
- Nats roster preview: Wilson Ramos