Dec 14, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
Tony Beasley will return for his second season as manager at Class AAA Syracuse. The well-respected instructor was the Nationals' third base coach in 2006, then returned to the organization in 2011 to serve as manager at Class AA Harrisburg.
Former Nationals catcher Matt LeCroy also returns for his second season as Harrisburg manager, having worked his way up the organizational ladder with previous managerial stops at low-Class A Hagerstown and high-Class A Potomac.
Potomac will have a new manager next season, with Brian Daubach promoted from Hagerstown to take over for Brian Rupp, who was demoted to low-Class A hitting coach. Daubach spent the last two years in Hagerstown, serving as Bryce Harper's first professional skipper.
Tripp Keister, who managed the rookie Gulf Coast League Nationals,Read more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
WED: Diamondbacks at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
THU: Diamondbacks at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
FRI: Giants at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Giants at Nats, 4:05 p.m.
SUN: Giants at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Strasburg gives Nats 'what the doctor ordered'
- Strasburg tames Diamondbacks in 8-1 victory
- Gonzalez on the Nats' rotation: 'I want to catch up' (VIDEO)
- Nats' McLouth to have shoulder surgery, out for season
- LaRoche, Desmond and Fister take on the ice bucket (VIDEO)
- Strasburg, Nationals go for eighth straight win against Arizona
- State of the Nationals' bullpen: Exhausted
- Around the NL East: Are the Marlins legit contenders?
- LaRoche finally gets to savor first walk-off homer
- Nats beat Diamondbacks in third straight walk-off win