Dec 14, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
Tony Beasley will return for his second season as manager at Class AAA Syracuse. The well-respected instructor was the Nationals' third base coach in 2006, then returned to the organization in 2011 to serve as manager at Class AA Harrisburg.
Former Nationals catcher Matt LeCroy also returns for his second season as Harrisburg manager, having worked his way up the organizational ladder with previous managerial stops at low-Class A Hagerstown and high-Class A Potomac.
Potomac will have a new manager next season, with Brian Daubach promoted from Hagerstown to take over for Brian Rupp, who was demoted to low-Class A hitting coach. Daubach spent the last two years in Hagerstown, serving as Bryce Harper's first professional skipper.
Tripp Keister, who managed the rookie Gulf Coast League Nationals,Read more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nats make first round of September call-ups
- Nationals turn to Ross for big game in St. Louis
- The Baseball Show: Is Denard Span’s Nats career over?
- Nationals let another one slip away
- Heyward's 2B keys rally as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nationals open pivotal series in St. Louis
- State of the Nats: Cardinals up next; Werth heating up
- Taylor avoids injury scare, returns to lineup with a bang
- Strasburg leaves Nats win over Marlins with injury