Jan 9, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
With Adam LaRoche now officially back for 2013 (and beyond), the Nationals' entire starting lineup is now set.
Or, more accurately, the names who will comprise the Nationals' entire starting lineup are now set. The actual order in which they'll step to the plate still must be determined.
There are a number of ways Davey Johnson could choose to approach this venture, with several of his regulars capable of hitting in a variety of lineup slots.
This much we do know: The Nationals will have a new leadoff man in 2013, with Denard Span taking that role away from Jayson Werth, who performed admirably over the season's final twoRead more »
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span to join Nats on Saturday after second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend
- Nats call up Xavier Cedeno, send Blake Treinen to Syracuse
- Nationals need a bounce-back vs. Cardinals
- Errors cost Nationals in ugly loss to Cardinals
- The Baseball Show: How can Strasburg turn it around?
- Bryce Harper travels through time in new ad (VIDEO)