Mar 5, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
We’ve almost reached the halfway point of the longest spring training on record, so this seems like a good time to take a look at what has happened so far in Nats camp and what is yet to come before the team heads north for Opening Day. Chase Hughes and I will address a bunch of topics this afternoon when we tape several segments for our online Beltway Baseball show.
And, as always, one of those segments will feature your questions on the Nats and our (usually) educated answers. If you’ve got something you’d like to ask, please submit it in the comments section below. We’ll pick the best ones to use in the show, which will be posted on the site in several segments over the next few days.
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats roster preview: Ryan Zimmerman
- Bryce Harper has tickets to the Super Bowl
- 2015 outlook: Detroit Tigers
- MLB's Manfred: Montreal has helped case for return of baseball
- Nats roster preview: Yunel Escobar
- Final thoughts on the Max Scherzer signing
- Veteran C John Buck signs with Braves, his eighth MLB team
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- How big of a haul could the Nats get for trading Stephen Strasburg?
- New MLB commissioner Manfred suggests banning defensive shifts