Mar 5, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
We’ve almost reached the halfway point of the longest spring training on record, so this seems like a good time to take a look at what has happened so far in Nats camp and what is yet to come before the team heads north for Opening Day. Chase Hughes and I will address a bunch of topics this afternoon when we tape several segments for our online Beltway Baseball show.
And, as always, one of those segments will feature your questions on the Nats and our (usually) educated answers. If you’ve got something you’d like to ask, please submit it in the comments section below. We’ll pick the best ones to use in the show, which will be posted on the site in several segments over the next few days.
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Sean Casey: Doug Fister is 'huge for the Nationals'
- Marlins sign Rafael Furcal, what are they up to?
- With Ellsbury & McCann, Yankees could be just getting started
- Report: Nats interested in lefty Scott Downs
- Market is thinning of left-handers
- Does Saltalamacchia show the Marlins are serious for 2014?
- VIDEO: Analysis of Fister trade
- Non-tendered players could interest Nats
- Yankees, Ellsbury near $153M, 7-yr deal
- Fister "excited" about trade to Nationals