Mar 5, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
We’ve almost reached the halfway point of the longest spring training on record, so this seems like a good time to take a look at what has happened so far in Nats camp and what is yet to come before the team heads north for Opening Day. Chase Hughes and I will address a bunch of topics this afternoon when we tape several segments for our online Beltway Baseball show.
And, as always, one of those segments will feature your questions on the Nats and our (usually) educated answers. If you’ve got something you’d like to ask, please submit it in the comments section below. We’ll pick the best ones to use in the show, which will be posted on the site in several segments over the next few days.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Former Senators pitcher Connie Marrero passes away
- Injury updates on Zimmerman and Hairston
- Baseball in the District: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980 talks Nats
- Gio, Nationals try to avoid getting swept by Angels
- Nationals Stock Watch: Harper has rough week
- How secure is struggling Jordan's rotation spot?
- Pujols gets 500th, Nats fall to Angels
- Pujols launches 500th homer at Nationals' expense
- Who is the Nats best 8th inning option?
- Fister pitches 3 innings, on track for May 7 return