Mar 5, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
We’ve almost reached the halfway point of the longest spring training on record, so this seems like a good time to take a look at what has happened so far in Nats camp and what is yet to come before the team heads north for Opening Day. Chase Hughes and I will address a bunch of topics this afternoon when we tape several segments for our online Beltway Baseball show.
And, as always, one of those segments will feature your questions on the Nats and our (usually) educated answers. If you’ve got something you’d like to ask, please submit it in the comments section below. We’ll pick the best ones to use in the show, which will be posted on the site in several segments over the next few days.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Cingrani has little remorse for hitting Harper
- Strasburg departs in 2nd inning with new ailment
- Strasburg leaves after 16 pitches, Reds beat Nationals 5-2
- Rendon resumes rehab, plays 7 innings at AA
- Strasburg back on mound for key start in Cincy
- How will Nats compensate for Werth's absence?
- Mark Zuckerman on Jayson Werth's unfortunate injury news
- MLB Power Rankings: Astros, Twins are early season surprises
- Werth could be out months after new test results on left wrist
- ‘Baseball in the District’ – Al Galdi and Daniel Shiferaw