Mar 5, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
We’ve almost reached the halfway point of the longest spring training on record, so this seems like a good time to take a look at what has happened so far in Nats camp and what is yet to come before the team heads north for Opening Day. Chase Hughes and I will address a bunch of topics this afternoon when we tape several segments for our online Beltway Baseball show.
And, as always, one of those segments will feature your questions on the Nats and our (usually) educated answers. If you’ve got something you’d like to ask, please submit it in the comments section below. We’ll pick the best ones to use in the show, which will be posted on the site in several segments over the next few days.
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- PHOTOS: Harper hangs with Jordan, Jeter, Manning, RG3 & others
- Braves' Freeman: 'I think we’re going to surprise a lot of people'
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Nate McLouth
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Kevin Frandsen
- Watch Werth arrive at jail in Fairfax to begin sentence
- Braves trade Hale, sign former Nats catcher
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Angels
- Nationals roster preview: Jose Lobaton
- 2015 outlook: Kansas City Royals