Mar 6, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
For our first installment of Beltway Baseball this season, Chase Hughes and I discussed the overall quiet nature of Nats camp so far, Ryan Zimmerman’s return from shoulder surgery and the wide-open battle for the final spot in the Opening Day bullpen. We’ll post another segment tomorrow morning with more impressions from the first half of spring training and then will post our reader Q&A on Friday morning. Enjoy!
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Injuries highlight the importance of rotation depth
- Gio Gonzalez starts strong, but Astros top Nationals
- Bryce Harper repping new eye black company
- Gonzalez faces Astros under the lights in Viera
- Should Desmond be the Nationals' No. 2 hitter?
- Strasburg settles down, Nats rout Cardinals 11-1
- Strasburg leads Nationals against Cardinals
- Skole among first round of cuts at Nats camp
- Rosenthal pain-free, Wacha pitches well for Cards
- Zimmerman, LaRoche homers lift Nationals over Atlanta