Mar 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
In this video Mark reports on the Nationals entering 2013 with a new perspective after making the playoffs and falling short in such dramatic fashion. He speaks with Jayson Werth, Jordan Zimmermann, and Steve McCatty among others on how much the young players learned from their first experience in postseason baseball.
In this second video, Mark called in to Geico SportsNet Central to compare and contrast the personalities of Bryce Harper and Stephen Strasburg. He goes into how Harper is already beginning to transcend baseball and could become the player everyone associates with the Nationals.
Please also check out these stories from CSNwashington.com:
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Zimmerman passes first test at first base
- Rendon reflects on first full pro season
- Giants lose Hunter Pence to significant injury
- Scherzer "happy" with first start of spring
- Braves' starter to see Dr. James Andrews about injury
- New addition scratched from Nationals debut
- Scherzer debuts as Nats open exhibition play
- Mets' Wheeler: 'I guarantee you we all saw what Bryce Harper said'
- After a trying year, Gwynn Jr. tries to come back
- Nationals players excited to see pitching staff in action