Mar 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
In this video Mark reports on the Nationals entering 2013 with a new perspective after making the playoffs and falling short in such dramatic fashion. He speaks with Jayson Werth, Jordan Zimmermann, and Steve McCatty among others on how much the young players learned from their first experience in postseason baseball.
In this second video, Mark called in to Geico SportsNet Central to compare and contrast the personalities of Bryce Harper and Stephen Strasburg. He goes into how Harper is already beginning to transcend baseball and could become the player everyone associates with the Nationals.
Please also check out these stories from CSNwashington.com:
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him
- Rendon seeking 3rd opinion on injured knee
- Mark Zuckerman joins STL to talk about Nats' injury problems
- Janssen unlikely for opener with shoulder tendinitis
- Knee injury concerns go next level for Anthony Rendon
- Nats sign veteran outfielder recently cut by Marlins
- Nats trade lefty reliever to Mets for veteran outfielder
- Storen leaves game with blister on big toe