Mar 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
In this video Mark reports on the Nationals entering 2013 with a new perspective after making the playoffs and falling short in such dramatic fashion. He speaks with Jayson Werth, Jordan Zimmermann, and Steve McCatty among others on how much the young players learned from their first experience in postseason baseball.
In this second video, Mark called in to Geico SportsNet Central to compare and contrast the personalities of Bryce Harper and Stephen Strasburg. He goes into how Harper is already beginning to transcend baseball and could become the player everyone associates with the Nationals.
Please also check out these stories from CSNwashington.com:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats sign veteran Heath Bell to minor-league deal
- Report: Phillies may target Cabrera to replace Rollins
- Significant moment No. 10: Roark makes rotation
- USO tour was "life-changing" for Nats' Fister
- Trade official, Turner can't join Nats til June
- Jerry Blevins on Japan, hoping for better results with Nats in 2015
- Moore, Taylor hope to be in mix for Nats' bench spots
- Report: Braves continue makeover, trade star OF Justin Upton
- Drew Storen goes 1-on-1 with Mark Zuckerman at NatsFest
- Winter Classic rink construction well underway at Nats Park