Mar 9, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
In this video Mark reports on the Nationals entering 2013 with a new perspective after making the playoffs and falling short in such dramatic fashion. He speaks with Jayson Werth, Jordan Zimmermann, and Steve McCatty among others on how much the young players learned from their first experience in postseason baseball.
In this second video, Mark called in to Geico SportsNet Central to compare and contrast the personalities of Bryce Harper and Stephen Strasburg. He goes into how Harper is already beginning to transcend baseball and could become the player everyone associates with the Nationals.
Please also check out these stories from CSNwashington.com:
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats announce McLouth signing, DFA Corey Brown
- MLB's Rangers draft NFL quarterback Russell Wilson
- PHOTO: Jerry Blevins very excited to be a National
- Nationals lose catcher Nieto in Rule 5 draft
- Michael Morse signs with San Francisco Giants
- MLB rules committee votes to outlaw home plate collisions
- 3 deals in 10 days leave Nats in good shape
- Rizzo: Blevins was Nationals' best option
- Former Nats OF Jerry Hairston, Jr. retires from MLB
- Nats get lefty Blevins from A's for prospect