Mar 28, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Spring training has come to an end, the Nationals are on their way north at last, and we at Comcast SportsNet are gearing up for Opening Day with the debut of our new, weekly baseball show. It’s called, appropriately enough, “The Baseball Show.” Catchy, isn’t it?
The 30-minute show will air every Thursday this season at 11 p.m., with replays on Friday at 5 p.m. and again over the weekend. Rob Carlin will be hosting, with yours truly and former Orioles and Mets executive Jim Duquette as analysts. We’ll touch on everything going on with the Nats, O’s and the rest of the baseball world, with minor-league reports from Chase Hughes and a social media segment with Kellie Cowan.
Tune in tonight to find out how you can participate and interact with us. And be sure to follow @CSNBaseballShow on Twitter.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Nats, Mets and Braves all chasing two-time All-Star
- PHOTOS: Zimmermann’s Nats career through the years
- Did Zimmermann sign with Tigers at a discount?
- Jordan Zimmermann signs free agent deal with Tigers
- Report: Zimmermann in serious talks with AL team
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Victor Robles
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner