Mar 28, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Spring training has come to an end, the Nationals are on their way north at last, and we at Comcast SportsNet are gearing up for Opening Day with the debut of our new, weekly baseball show. It’s called, appropriately enough, “The Baseball Show.” Catchy, isn’t it?
The 30-minute show will air every Thursday this season at 11 p.m., with replays on Friday at 5 p.m. and again over the weekend. Rob Carlin will be hosting, with yours truly and former Orioles and Mets executive Jim Duquette as analysts. We’ll touch on everything going on with the Nats, O’s and the rest of the baseball world, with minor-league reports from Chase Hughes and a social media segment with Kellie Cowan.
Tune in tonight to find out how you can participate and interact with us. And be sure to follow @CSNBaseballShow on Twitter.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Taylor sent down to Syracuse, hopes to develop consistency
- Nats activate Span off disabled list for Sunday's game
- Strasburg starts as Nats host Phillies in series finale
- Zimmermann still trying to find groove
- Embattled Desmond: "I'm gonna get through it"
- Span likely to make season debut Sunday
- Phillies 5, Nats 3: Desmond's woes open door for Phillies
- Nats waiting for MRI on Escobar's groin strain
- Zimmermann tries to lead Nats to 4th straight W
- Impressive Scherzer giving Nats lots of innings