Mar 28, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Spring training has come to an end, the Nationals are on their way north at last, and we at Comcast SportsNet are gearing up for Opening Day with the debut of our new, weekly baseball show. It’s called, appropriately enough, “The Baseball Show.” Catchy, isn’t it?
The 30-minute show will air every Thursday this season at 11 p.m., with replays on Friday at 5 p.m. and again over the weekend. Rob Carlin will be hosting, with yours truly and former Orioles and Mets executive Jim Duquette as analysts. We’ll touch on everything going on with the Nats, O’s and the rest of the baseball world, with minor-league reports from Chase Hughes and a social media segment with Kellie Cowan.
Tune in tonight to find out how you can participate and interact with us. And be sure to follow @CSNBaseballShow on Twitter.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Scherzer looks to keep historic run going
- Warning: Harper's Body Issue cover will make you blush
- Nats sign 1st significant Latin prospect in years
- Around the NL East: Phillies hire MacPhail to help rebuild effort
- Nats lineup goes silent in loss to Braves
- Fister's rough inning leads to Nats' 4-1 loss to Braves
- New President makes Nationals race debut
- Las Vegas really likes the Nationals in October
- Nats Stock Watch: Rotation continuing to dominate
- Nats cruise to 9th straight win over Braves