Mar 28, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Spring training has come to an end, the Nationals are on their way north at last, and we at Comcast SportsNet are gearing up for Opening Day with the debut of our new, weekly baseball show. It’s called, appropriately enough, “The Baseball Show.” Catchy, isn’t it?
The 30-minute show will air every Thursday this season at 11 p.m., with replays on Friday at 5 p.m. and again over the weekend. Rob Carlin will be hosting, with yours truly and former Orioles and Mets executive Jim Duquette as analysts. We’ll touch on everything going on with the Nats, O’s and the rest of the baseball world, with minor-league reports from Chase Hughes and a social media segment with Kellie Cowan.
Tune in tonight to find out how you can participate and interact with us. And be sure to follow @CSNBaseballShow on Twitter.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals linked to top free agent Max Scherzer
- Nats add 4 players to 40-man roster, drop pair
- Report: Nationals consider Zimmermann & Fister 'available'
- Nationals need to make 40-man roster decisions
- Zimmermann's gift to Souza for no-hitter catch revealed
- Report: LaRoche has $20M deal on table from Marlins
- Mets set plan for Harvey with Strasburg in mind
- Point/Counterpoint: Will Nats regret Zim's contract?
- Report: Marlins showing strong interest in LaRoche
- Nats minor league coordinator Beasley leaves for Rangers