Mar 31, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
USA Today Sports Images
Will the Tigers celebrate a World Series title in 2013? One of us thinks so.
Well, it's that time again. Everyone out there is making their predictions for the upcoming season, which begins at long last tonight when the AL West's newest rivals (the Astros and Rangers) meet in Houston. And plenty of those experts out there — it appears even to be a majority of them — are picking the Nationals to win the World Series.
Do Chase Hughes and I concur? You'll have to keep reading to find out how far we predict the Nats will go in 2013, not to mention how every division will finish and who will win the major postseason awards in each league.
Enjoy, and be sure to check back here come October to see how foolish we were…
3. PhilliesRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Cross Scioscia off list of potential Nats manager candidates
- Rizzo on firing Williams as manager: 'A tough day'
- Nats leaning toward manager with experience
- Report: Nats will look at Cal Ripken for managerial job
- Jordan Zimmermann releases touching statement thanking DC
- Could Nats hire Francona or Scioscia as manager?
- Denard Span supports fired Nationals coach on Twitter
- Updated: Nats clean house with coaching staff, hope some return
- Matt Williams fired after 2 seasons as Nats manager
- Trying to make sense of the Nationals' season