Mar 31, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
USA Today Sports Images
Will the Tigers celebrate a World Series title in 2013? One of us thinks so.
Well, it's that time again. Everyone out there is making their predictions for the upcoming season, which begins at long last tonight when the AL West's newest rivals (the Astros and Rangers) meet in Houston. And plenty of those experts out there — it appears even to be a majority of them — are picking the Nationals to win the World Series.
Do Chase Hughes and I concur? You'll have to keep reading to find out how far we predict the Nats will go in 2013, not to mention how every division will finish and who will win the major postseason awards in each league.
Enjoy, and be sure to check back here come October to see how foolish we were…
3. PhilliesRead more »
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Harper scratched from tonight's game
- Nats put Strasburg on the disabled list
- Nats need quality start from Gonzalez in Cincy
- Cingrani has little remorse for hitting Harper
- Strasburg departs in 2nd inning with new ailment
- Strasburg leaves after 16 pitches, Reds beat Nationals 5-2
- Rendon resumes rehab, plays 7 innings at AA
- Strasburg back on mound for key start in Cincy
- How will Nats compensate for Werth's absence?
- Mark Zuckerman on Jayson Werth's unfortunate injury news