Apr 8, 2013, 4:10 PM EST
|Photo by USA Today|
Team Record: 4-2 (3-0)
Offensive Game of the Week: Wilson Ramos 4/6 at Reds – 3-for-4, 2 HR, 2 R, 3 RBI, BB
Pitching Line of the Week: Stephen Strasburg 4/1 vs. Marlins – 7.0 IP, 3 SO, 3 H, 80 pitches (52 strikes)
Dan Haren’s poor debut – It was just one game and a tough situation for anyone to start their season in, away at Cincinnati against their deep lineup. At the same time, however, Haren was awful in his final spring start and is looking to bounce back after a bad year last season with the Angels. There is no reason to rush to judgment yet, but his progress this month could be the biggest storyline revolving around the Nationals.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Tyler Clippard signs deal with NL West club
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Joe Ross take the next step?
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Gio Gonzalez be more consistent?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Stephen Strasburg's contract year
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Detroit Tigers
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians