Apr 20, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
On this week's episode of The Baseball Show, Mark, Rob, and Jim Duquette debated who the Nationals' best starting pitcher is so far this season. It seems like a timely topic after Stephen Strasburg's rocky outing last night in New York.
Most agree Strasburg and Gio Gonzalez are among the best in the majors, but what about Jordan Zimmermann and Ross Detwiler? Through two weeks the case could be made for any of the four as the best on the staff. Detwiler is the hot pitcher at the moment and Zimmermann is off to another good start after three consistent outings (3-0, 2.45 ERA).
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Strasburg's rough outing (VIDEO)
- Stephen Strasburg surrenders six in loss to Miami
- Braves fan trolls Nats with Wikipedia page entry (PHOTO)
- Strasburg looks to make it two in a row vs. Marlins
- Around the NL East: Braves rolling, Marlins reeling
- Orioles billboard spotted along D.C. line
- Driesell, Kolzig headline 2014 DC Sports Hall of Fame class
- Jordan Zimmermann goes seven in Nationals win over Miami
- Nationals' bench continues strong start in win over Marlins
- Zimmermann, Nats look to stop losing streak