May 9, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
In this episode of Beltway Baseball Mark answers reader questions about the Nats’ struggles at the top of the rotation, Jordan Zimmermann’s emergence as a top MLB pitcher, and what to expect from the rest of Anthony Rendon’s 2013 season. Thank you for the reader questions, we got some great ones this week.
Tomorrow morning we will have another segment about Stephen Strasburg’s first month, the catching situation, and how the Nats and Braves stack up at this point in the year.
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nate McLouth gives Nats depth & insurance
- Nats still have things to do at Winter Meetings
- Napoli, Red Sox agree on 2-year, $32M deal
- Nats 1B Adam LaRoche to join USO Holiday Tour
- Carlos Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Nationals sign outfielder McLouth to 2-year deal
- Phillies looking to trade CL Jonathan Papelbon
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano to 10-year, $240 million deal
- Point/Counterpoint: How good will Fister be?
- Sean Casey: Doug Fister is 'huge for the Nationals'