May 9, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
In this episode of Beltway Baseball Mark answers reader questions about the Nats’ struggles at the top of the rotation, Jordan Zimmermann’s emergence as a top MLB pitcher, and what to expect from the rest of Anthony Rendon’s 2013 season. Thank you for the reader questions, we got some great ones this week.
Tomorrow morning we will have another segment about Stephen Strasburg’s first month, the catching situation, and how the Nats and Braves stack up at this point in the year.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: Wilmer Difo
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox
- Souza explains gift from Zimmermann: 'It was his moment'
- Nats sign RHP Billings for minor league depth
- Braves seen as 'dark horse' for next Cuban star Tomas
- When should Nats' wave of prospects arrive?
- Nationals linked to top free agent Max Scherzer
- Nats add 4 players to 40-man roster, drop pair
- Report: Nationals consider Zimmermann & Fister 'available'