May 9, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
In this episode of Beltway Baseball Mark answers reader questions about the Nats’ struggles at the top of the rotation, Jordan Zimmermann’s emergence as a top MLB pitcher, and what to expect from the rest of Anthony Rendon’s 2013 season. Thank you for the reader questions, we got some great ones this week.
Tomorrow morning we will have another segment about Stephen Strasburg’s first month, the catching situation, and how the Nats and Braves stack up at this point in the year.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Palm Beach approves funding for Nats spring complex
- Williams named top NL manager by peers
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche
- Marlins' McGehee wins NL Comeback Player of the Year
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon