May 9, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
In this episode of Beltway Baseball Mark answers reader questions about the Nats’ struggles at the top of the rotation, Jordan Zimmermann’s emergence as a top MLB pitcher, and what to expect from the rest of Anthony Rendon’s 2013 season. Thank you for the reader questions, we got some great ones this week.
Tomorrow morning we will have another segment about Stephen Strasburg’s first month, the catching situation, and how the Nats and Braves stack up at this point in the year.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Desmond posts letter to Nationals fans on Twitter
- Miami to adjust dimensions at Marlins Park
- Astros, Yankees kick off playoffs in AL Wild Card game
- Time for Nationals to find a long-term manager
- Were the Nationals patient enough with Williams as manager?
- Nats begin search for their next manager
- A rocky two years: Matt Williams' tenure as Nats manager
- Cross Scioscia off list of potential Nats manager candidates
- Rizzo on firing Williams as manager: 'A tough day'
- Nats leaning toward manager with experience