Jun 5, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
On Wednesday morning, one of our cameramen at CSN caught up with Gio Gonzalez and Mike Rizzo at a charity event for diabetes. Both Gio and Rizzo addressed the renewed allegations of Gonzalez' connection to the Miami-based clinic Biogenesis.
Also, here is a list of local baseball players expected to be taken in this week's MLB Draft:
Local baseball players likely to be picked in MLB draft
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Zimmermann gets roughed up for 8 runs by Marlins
- Nats cut two more, reducing healthy roster to 27
- Is this a preview of Nats' Opening Day lineup?
- Rendon will begin season on DL with sprained MCL
- Frandsen released, Gwynn Jr. sent to minors
- Johnson, den Dekker adjust quickly to Nats
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him