Jun 5, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
On Wednesday morning, one of our cameramen at CSN caught up with Gio Gonzalez and Mike Rizzo at a charity event for diabetes. Both Gio and Rizzo addressed the renewed allegations of Gonzalez' connection to the Miami-based clinic Biogenesis.
Also, here is a list of local baseball players expected to be taken in this week's MLB Draft:
Local baseball players likely to be picked in MLB draft
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Former Nats player to interview for open manager job
- Mets, Cubs aim to clinch NLCS berths as playoffs continue
- Report: Nats interviewed former All-Star for manager position
- Nationals roster review: Michael Taylor
- Trio of Nats coaches will remain in organization
- MLB Playoffs continue with 4 Division Series games
- Roster review: Bryce Harper
- Important offseason dates to consider for the Nationals
- Ripken on Nats manager job: 'I'd answer the phone'
- Both ALDS shift to Texas for Game 3s