Jun 5, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
On Wednesday morning, one of our cameramen at CSN caught up with Gio Gonzalez and Mike Rizzo at a charity event for diabetes. Both Gio and Rizzo addressed the renewed allegations of Gonzalez' connection to the Miami-based clinic Biogenesis.
Also, here is a list of local baseball players expected to be taken in this week's MLB Draft:
Local baseball players likely to be picked in MLB draft
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Rizzo not looking for outside help despite injuries
- Reliever Janssen needs MRI on shoulder
- Miami Marlins name Opening Day starter
- Nats and Marlins starters meet in tune-up
- Uggla hoping for starting job, not bench role with Nats
- AL East team scouting Phillies' Jonathan Papelbon
- Report: Nats making lefty relievers available for trade
- Strasburg labors in return from ankle sprain
- Former Nats OF released by Texas Rangers; Ohlendorf to Triple-A
- Nats announce season-opening rotation order