Jun 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
On last night's The Baseball Show, Mark and Rob Carlin talked about Bryce Harper's upcoming visit with Dr. James Andrews. The star outfielder is getting a second opinion on his swollen left knee on Monday and his status moving forward is in question.
In addition to experiencing a setback with his knee, Harper also lost power at his home last night. The rain sweeping through the region that postponed Thursday night's game against the Mets, also shut the electricity off in Harper's building. It was an all around tough day for the 20-year-old.
Power is out in my building! This is just great! #NoAir
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) June 7, 2013
Mark and Rob also discussed the return of Jayson Werth and how he can provide a spark for the Nationals' struggling offense.
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2015 outlook: Kansas City Royals
- Werth pleads guilty to reckless driving, will serve jail time
- Williams to host Super Bowl party with Mark Wahlberg & Michael Bay
- Report: Rafael Soriano in talks with AL East club
- Marlins introduce Ichiro in Japan: 'His body says he’s 30 or less'
- Nats roster preview: Wilson Ramos
- Phillies adjust front office as Gillick becomes full-time team president
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros
- Nats sign veteran Janssen to bolster bullpen
- Nats roster preview: Ryan Zimmerman