Jun 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
On last night's The Baseball Show, Mark and Rob Carlin talked about Bryce Harper's upcoming visit with Dr. James Andrews. The star outfielder is getting a second opinion on his swollen left knee on Monday and his status moving forward is in question.
In addition to experiencing a setback with his knee, Harper also lost power at his home last night. The rain sweeping through the region that postponed Thursday night's game against the Mets, also shut the electricity off in Harper's building. It was an all around tough day for the 20-year-old.
Power is out in my building! This is just great! #NoAir
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) June 7, 2013
Mark and Rob also discussed the return of Jayson Werth and how he can provide a spark for the Nationals' struggling offense.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Gio Gonzalez be more consistent?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Stephen Strasburg's contract year
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Detroit Tigers
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- Report: All-Star catcher Lucroy has Nats on no-trade list
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Max Scherzer more important in Year 2
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: An important year for Wilson Ramos