Jun 9, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Davey Johnson gave an update before Saturday's game on Stephen Strasburg, confirming the right-hander is still on track to return June 16. Strasburg threw a bullpen session that showed no complications for his strained right lat muscle. He was originally placed on the 15-day disabled list on June 6.
The Nationals completed their 2013 draft on Saturday as well, picking a total of 39 players. Only three of the Nats' newest members are still alive in the NCAA Tournament, two from Rice University and one from UCLA. If you want to check out the Nats' draft picks in the tournament, here is some information on when you can see them:
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nationals split-squads face Braves, Cardinals
- Roark makes emergency start vs. Astros
- Fister scratched from start with elbow inflammation
- Doug Flutie took batting practice at Nats spring training (VIDEO)
- Marlins complain about Red Sox spring lineup, get apology
- Dr. Jobe's impact on baseball was immeasurable
- Zimmermann throws three scoreless in Nats' 3-2 loss
- Zimmermann squares off with Braves again
- 2014 Washington Nationals fantasy baseball preview
- Phillies Cole Hamels suffers setback, April looks doubtful