Jun 9, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
Davey Johnson gave an update before Saturday's game on Stephen Strasburg, confirming the right-hander is still on track to return June 16. Strasburg threw a bullpen session that showed no complications for his strained right lat muscle. He was originally placed on the 15-day disabled list on June 6.
The Nationals completed their 2013 draft on Saturday as well, picking a total of 39 players. Only three of the Nats' newest members are still alive in the NCAA Tournament, two from Rice University and one from UCLA. If you want to check out the Nats' draft picks in the tournament, here is some information on when you can see them:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Strasburg’s poor outing continues troubling early season trend
- Strasburg's rough outing (VIDEO)
- Stephen Strasburg surrenders six in loss to Miami
- Braves fan trolls Nats with Wikipedia page entry (PHOTO)
- Strasburg looks to make it two in a row vs. Marlins
- Around the NL East: Braves rolling, Marlins reeling
- Orioles billboard spotted along D.C. line
- Driesell, Kolzig headline 2014 DC Sports Hall of Fame class
- Jordan Zimmermann goes seven in Nationals win over Miami
- Nationals' bench continues strong start in win over Marlins