Aug 5, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Braves in town – The Nats and Braves haven't played each other since June 2, but will now face off in six of their next 12 games. The first series brings the Braves to town who are riding a ten game winning streak. The Nationals, conversely, have lost three of their last five and are 6-10 since the All-Star break. If Washington has any chance in catching up with Atlanta in the NL East, they will need to make a strong statement in this series. The Braves have had their number this season, winning seven of the ten matchups and outscoring the Nats 40-20 overall. But fortunately for the Nats they will have Strasburg, Gio, and Zimmermann pitching.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?