Aug 14, 2013, 7:21 PM EST
|Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER|
Hey, what do you know? The Nationals have won four straight games. They've still got a long way to go, obviously, but they are on the right track.
The Nats also have Bryce Harper back in their lineup tonight after he missed yesterday's game with flu-like symptoms. They won't have Wilson Ramos, though, after the catcher re-injured his hamstring running down the first-base line in the fourth inning. Stay tuned for an update on his status.
Jordan Zimmermann gets the start tonight, hoping to get himself back on track after a rough month or so. Tim Lincecum, who threw a no-hitter a few weeks ago but has struggled since, is on the mound for the Giants.
Updates to come…
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS at WASHINGTON NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m. EDT
TV: MASN2, MLB.tv
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500), XM 183
Weather: Clear, 74 degrees, Wind 11 mph LF to RF
CF Denard Span
3B Ryan Zimmerman
LF Bryce Harper
RF Jayson Werth
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats announce McLouth signing, DFA Corey Brown
- MLB's Rangers draft NFL quarterback Russell Wilson
- PHOTO: Jerry Blevins very excited to be a National
- Nationals lose catcher Nieto in Rule 5 draft
- Michael Morse signs with San Francisco Giants
- MLB rules committee votes to outlaw home plate collisions
- 3 deals in 10 days leave Nats in good shape
- Rizzo: Blevins was Nationals' best option
- Former Nats OF Jerry Hairston, Jr. retires from MLB
- Nats get lefty Blevins from A's for prospect