Aug 14, 2013, 7:21 PM EDT
|Mark Zuckerman / NATS INSIDER|
Hey, what do you know? The Nationals have won four straight games. They've still got a long way to go, obviously, but they are on the right track.
The Nats also have Bryce Harper back in their lineup tonight after he missed yesterday's game with flu-like symptoms. They won't have Wilson Ramos, though, after the catcher re-injured his hamstring running down the first-base line in the fourth inning. Stay tuned for an update on his status.
Jordan Zimmermann gets the start tonight, hoping to get himself back on track after a rough month or so. Tim Lincecum, who threw a no-hitter a few weeks ago but has struggled since, is on the mound for the Giants.
Updates to come…
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS at WASHINGTON NATIONALS
Where: Nationals Park
Gametime: 7:05 p.m. EDT
TV: MASN2, MLB.tv
Radio: WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500), XM 183
Weather: Clear, 74 degrees, Wind 11 mph LF to RF
CF Denard Span
3B Ryan Zimmerman
LF Bryce Harper
RF Jayson Werth
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Bryce Harper benched in Nats' loss to Cardinals for 'lack of hustle'
- Anthony Rendon error costs Nationals in loss to Cardinals
- Nats activate Denard Span from 7-day DL, option Steven Souza, Jr.
- Zimmermann, Nats look for two in a row vs. Cardinals
- Drew Storen comes through in Nats' 3-1 win over Cardinals
- Nationals respond to Williams' challenge, beat Cards
- Nats strike early on Wacha, beat Cardinals 3-1
- Span to join Nats on Saturday after second rehab game
- Ramos takes first swings since breaking left hand
- Denard Span on track to return to Nats this weekend