Aug 16, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
On last night's Baseball Show, Mark and the crew discussed what is likely on every Nationals' fans mind: whether they still have a chance to make the playoffs. In order to climb back into the race, the Nats will have to get better against teams with winning records. Mark and Jim Duquette discuss how the Nats can start reversing that fortune this week in Atlanta.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats' defensive mistakes add up in loss to Cardinals
- Nats lose 8-0 to Cardinals on Wainwright's two-hitter
- Span scores three runs for Hagerstown in minor league rehab game
- Doug Fister pitches in Viera, timetable for return set
- Bryce Harper back in Nats’ lineup to face Cardinals
- Nats return home to face Wainwright, Cardinals
- MLB Power Rankings: Brewers making noise
- Nationals dominating opponents late in games
- Instant analysis: Nats 6, Marlins 3
- Nationals face dominant Fernandez in series finale