Sep 13, 2013, 11:18 AM EDT
This week Mark sat down with Bryce Harper after the outfielder missed four games due to a sore left hip. On the topic of injury, Harper talked about missing time this season and how the team has played without him. He says the Nats didn’t miss him at all in the lineup, as they won each game he didn’t play.
Harper also discussed his trip back to Washington to get further testing on the hip. He had to leave the team who was playing in Miami at the time, but rejoined them in New York after tests showed no structural damage.
Harper described that experience as something that gave him “peace of mind.”
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Still no answer for Strasburg's woes
- Strasburg rocked again during ugly 8-1 loss to Phillies
- Roark ready for Monday start in Chicago
- Strasburg tries to keep Nats rolling vs. Phillies
- Pitch, hit and run: Scherzer does it all in win
- Nats 2, Phillies 1: Harper homers, Scherzer dominates
- Roark will return to Nats' rotation with Fister out
- Scherzer tries to beat Phillies again
- Nats activate Janssen to make 2015 debut, send Solis to DL
- MLB Power Rankings: Marlins falling, Phillies rising